Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie


K-K-K-Katie, Beautiful Katie.
You're the only G-G-G-Girl that I adore
When the M-M-M-Moon shines
Over the cow shed
I'll be waiting at the k-k-k-kitchen door!
(My mom taught that song to her when she was little.)

Today is her 27th birthday! My how time flies!
What a delight she is to have as our daughter. She brings so much joy to our family. She is our oldest and has always been such a great example to her 3 younger sisters.
She married her childhood sweetheart, Jed, and they have given us two of the cutest little boys you'll ever see! She's a wonderful wife and mommy and takes such good care of her family (and Nappy).
Have a Happy Birthday - can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you lots.

6 comments:

Lissagerl said...

I remember singing that song when we were kids :)

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks mom! It was a good birthday, even if I am getting older. Love you...see you tonight.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Happy Birthday to her...she is a great big sis!

The Valentine Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! I remembered this morning, but forgot to say it when I talked to you this morning...had CAR on the mind! Love you guys so much and very glad you decided to get married!!

Unknown said...

Carole

I know your girls already know it. But can I just say how AWESOME of a mom you are!!

Tawnya said...

I second what Torrie said! You are an AWESOME mom! I hope I can be HALF as good of as mom as you are, and I'll be doing good! I hope you have a happy anniversary! You guys are the best parents and we all love you so much! Thanks for all you do!