Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boring Post

I haven't updated for a couple of weeks but there's not much to blog about. I don't have any new pictures or exciting news to share - This is about as exciting as it gets around here:
1. We got the cooler up and running.
2. Cleaned Jessica's room and put away all her High School "stuff" -
3. Jessica and I did a shift at the Brigham Tabernacle today. We had a man and his mom come
by and that was it. I got a lot of reading done and Jess was totally bored out of her mind!
4. Went to lunch with friends.
5. Talk to my girls on the phone
6. Vacuumed my car.
7. Made Jess get up and walk around the lake with me.
8. Water and weed the garden daily.
9. Making Trek menus
10. Went to the Ogden Temple
(For some cute pictures go to kids blogs - they are way more fun to look at and read)

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Boring is better than none! And I'm glad you had such an exciting time at the tabernacle, at least you know it's history now!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

You need more excitement in your life!! Come visit us.