Thursday, November 20, 2008

29 - (Twenty-nine)

I know, it's not the 29th today, nor am I 29 and holding.
Today is our 29th anniversary! Hard to believe but it's true.
We've had a great marriage and feel like we've accomplished quite a bit.
We've been blessed with four beautiful daughters who have added 3 wonderful sons in law who have given us 4 darling grandkids (with one on the way)!
We have the blessings of a temple marriage, the gospel of Jesus Christ in our life to show us the way, and the faith and hope that we can be together forever.
What more to do we need? (I'll let you know tomorrow)!
It's time for bed and I'm tired.
Happy Anniversary to us!!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't call today. When I remembered I was watching 3 kids! You guys are great parents who have set a great example of how a marriage is supposed to be. Thank you! Love you both!

Our Newman 6 said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have 29+ more years of Happiness.

Lissagerl said...

Happy Anniversary. You don't look like a couple old enough to be married 29 years (though I do know you have a daughter who is 28 :))