Friday, December 19, 2008

November - December

This might be an overload on pictures but I'm behind - (as usual) - so I'm getting caught up!
We got to celebrate Reesie Peesie's first birthday - (Janis, Reese and Kody)
Uncle Boyd and Reese


Playing the "Shhh" game after Thanksgiving Dinner- (and laughing hysterically!)
(Ty, Amanda, Katie, Tawnya, Jed, and Nappy)
"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Lucas....."!
"Cars" Dominoes! (Can you believe he's already 4!)
Ripping open my presents!
Thank you Abby, Uncle AC and Aunt Shara!
Mark "working" at his booth in Las Vegas
Reese helping Gramps!
One of my projects I finished while Mark was gone - new curtains finally!
Another project - tile necklaces for Young Women gifts (so easy!)
and.... the first fire of the season! It makes it so toasty warm (or hot!)












No comments: