Sunday, April 19, 2009

WY Visitors

Sheridan, Torrie and their kids stayed with us for a couple of nights this weekend. Although it wasn't a planned trip for them we were certainly glad to see them! We LOVE having them stay with us. We look forward to the next time we see them and can have more fun!
I snapped a couple of pictures before I left for church - (Cole, Ty and Madeline) They are such CUTE kids! We sure love them!
Gracie and Madeline
We also attended a Jesse Nicholas Reunion - This is Gramps and Grams enjoying the stories being told!
Grant and Wanda came from WY for the Reunion also - they stayed with us Saturday night and we sure enjoyed visiting. (I think Grant and Mark got all the political issues solved!)
Come again soon everyone!



2 comments:

grandma Deb said...

I think I have figured out your next career. A Bed and Breakfast Hotel. You have gotten alot of experience. That says alot for you that people feel comfotable at your home. You are truly a special person. So happy that I can call you my friend!!! Luv Ya

Unknown said...

Thanks we loved coming too. Next time we promise to stay longer!!! Love Ya!!!