Saturday, August 22, 2009

Splashpad Fun

We had Sheridan, Torrie and kids visiting with us this past week. We love having them come stay with us. We met up with Tawnya, Katie and their kids at the Gateway Splashpad for a day. The kids had a fun time playing in the water and we had a great time watching and visiting (didn't we Sheridan!) Gracie, Maddie and Cole are in the middle somewhere getting soaked!

Reese, Kody and Ty

Lucas finally getting to play after his checkup at PCMC - (which was great!)

Sheridan and Jessica looking so enthused - (we DID have fun!)
Here's Abby and Dax too! Wish they could have joined us.
Dax







3 comments:

grandma Deb said...

Oh to be a kid again....That looks like so much fun!! I would have loved to have done that if I knew there wasn't anyone watching...You are always doing fun stuff...Cute kiddo's

The Valentine Fam said...

That was lots of fun... thanks for meeting us!

Unknown said...

LOL that's funny!! Yes we did have a lot of fun. I'm glad you have pictures I don't know if I have any on my camera.

Carole, could you ask your kids to invite me to their blogs pretty please?

Thanks so much again for a great time!!