Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Break

For Fall Break I went down to the Valentine House for a couple of days.  Katie and I bottled Apple Pie Filling (forgot to take pictures to prove it!)  It sure is yummy!  We did some sewing and played with kids.
Kody, Lucas and Ryker


Hungry Hadley - she really is such a good baby!

Sweet baby!
 ...and here's a few of the projects I've finally finished!

This little blanket has a story - it used to be mine - then was Katie's and now it's Hadley's!   It had a silky edge on it that was literally in shreds.  I cut off the binding and made a new/old blankie for Hadley! 

Stockings for the newest additions to the family- just need the initials.


Rag Rug - goes fast and it's super simple to do! 

Got a flu shot - (this was a week later)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ew, nice bruise. Enjoyed your pictures and thanks for following my blog. Have a great day!