Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January 2012


My Aunt Carrie passed away and I was able to attend her funeral.  It was so nice to see all my extended family I hadn't seen for a long, long time. 

These two loved to hold their new baby brother.  They didn't like him to be all wrapped up and swaddled though!


Some cute photo's of the kiddos.


Fun things we did - popcorn, Grama Great taught Abby to play Hopscotch, dance class, trip to the mall for carousel ride, chicken nuggets and ice cream, playing at the park, etc.  I love to be able to help my girls when they have a new baby - just one of the perks of being a Grama! 


1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

And we loved having. Another reason I need to have 10!! It brings you here. My kids loved having you here, so much that Abby wants you to live here.