Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer #3

July 3-11, 2013

July was going to be another busy month with lots of family visits!   The Valentines and Keslers came up for the 4th of July festivities.  We went to the North Shore Aquatic Center in North Ogden and had a picnic and alot of fun.  (I forgot to take my camera.)   Sheridan, Torrie and family came on the 5th.  We love to have them come visit!  Cole was baptized on Saturday in our Stake Center.  He’s such a handsome little guy!  After his baptism we went down to Trevor and Summer’s wedding BBQ at Grace and Jim’s.  Cute couple!   My kids went on to their homes that evening.  We kept Lucas and Ryker with us for a few more days.  The Nicholas’ left Monday morning for California.  So sad to see them go.   (I totally forgot to take any pictures of all these events!)  I’ll have to steal some from Torrie and my girls. 

No comments: