Sunday, May 6, 2007

It's a Girl and a?

Good news this week! Shara and AC found out Monday that their baby is a girl! I guess she gets the pink blankets that I've made! We also found out that Tawnya and Landon are going to get a baby (not sure what color to use yet). When it rains it pours babies!!! Christmas will be so fun with three new babies and Lucas.
The Laurels came in to Relief Society today. Jessica announced (for the good news minute) that "my whole family is pregnant!" They all looked at me and laughed - I quickly clarified - "her sisters are all expecting."

5 comments:

Lissagerl said...

That's pretty funny...the whole family being pregnant. So much fun!!

Dennis and Diane said...

How fun and funny! I announced in our R.S. about Aaron & Shara's baby girl too & the idea came to me to say I was expecting but then changed my mind. I think it is great to have the YW meet with the RS for opening once a month like that...I did think the girls were going to have to sit on their mom's laps however because we were so crowded.

Tawnya said...

Oh, Nappy! She just says things doesn't she! How funny!

The Valentine Fam said...

Congrats on the quilt...now stop volunteering! Nappy's funny...it's going to be so much fun!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Yes, we will have one fun Christmas time! I agree with Katie, stop volunteering yourself.. I have learned that lesson quick!