Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Nyla

This was taken in March of Nyla with our mom and dad.
This is Nyla and her daughters: Amy, Jennifer, Baby Brooke, Camilee and Marsha. She has one more daughter, Allison, attending BYU and a son , Michael, ready to go on a mission.


Today is my wonderful sister Nyla's birthday. She is five years older than me. She lives in Duncan, AZ but will soon be moving to Reserve, NM. She is such an amazing sister, daughter, mom, grandma, wife, friend, etc., etc. I love to spend time with her and my other sisters. We have such a good time when we get together. My girls think Aunt Nyla is so funny. We laugh a lot when we're all together. We were able to spend a few days together in March while visiting our mom and dad in Mesa. I was able to see most of her family at Marsha's baby's blessing while I was there.
Have a very happy birthday -(I called yesterday and you weren't home - I called tonight and it was busy!) Thanks for being such a good example and almost perfect sister! I love you alot.

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Aunt Nyla is pretty darn funny!! Happy Birthday to her!

Tawnya said...

Oh Nyla Nyla! I still remember the "Navy Bread" incident! She is so funny!