Sunday, April 29, 2007

HAPPY 50th MARK!

Happy Birthday Mark! I can't believe he's 50 years old! (He can't either!) This is him relaxing on our new couch. I told him I needed a picture of it to post on my blog! He just happened to be on it.
He is such a great person. He is very talented and quiet and patient. He had four daughters so he had to be! I had a lady ask me just today if Mark is always quiet! I said yes - that's why I talk so much!
He keeps his priorities straight and has kept our family on track of where we want to be and hopefully end up!
Another friend asked me to ask Mark where to find a certain scripture. Everyone knows how important they are to him and that he knows where to find them! He has been blessed with a very good memory!
He is such a great husband, dad, and grandpa.
Have a very happy birthday - love you lots!

No comments: