Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Fun


Playing ball with Grandpa while the girls color eggs!

Easter Bunny Stuff! (The Easter Bunny has always come to our house on Saturday instead of Sunday)


Lucas and his new back pack - (notice the boots!)



(Oops - don't know how to get it off!)




I told him to hide the eggs - so he dumped them all in one place!





We had such a fun Easter weekend. I went down to get Katie and Lucas on Wednesday. I stayed the night and we came back Thursday. Katie found some "Jungle" material to make bedspreads for the crib and Lucas' bed. I made the curtains and crib skirt. She pieced the bedspreads together and sewed them. We almost got done but not quite. I have to tie one this week. Jed and Tawnya (they came up Friday after work) were sick of us sewing so we had to stop!
We took Lucas to the Honeyville Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning which he could have cared less about! We tried to "practice" finding eggs before we went. He just liked the playground toys. The girls colored eggs - which are still in my fridge - and then we went to Cooks for a BBQ.

5 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

We had a great time. Thanks for all your help with the sewing! Next time I'll try not to have so much to do!!

P.S. I really like Nappy's face in the picture...quite attractive

Lissagerl said...

I love the double pic and the fact that you said that you didn't know how to get it off. haha So funny! You're getting good at this thing!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Looks like lots and lots of fun! Wish we could have been there!

Tawnya said...

It was lots of fun. Thanks for putting us all up for the weekend!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

HOW FUN, I MISS BEING AROUND FOR FAMILY STUFF!