Sunday, April 15, 2007

Busy Weekend

We had kind of a busy weekend - although it was nice to spend most of the day at home on Saturday doing what needed done. Friday was a softball game in Tooele - it is clear the heck out there! (and we lost so it wasn't worth the trip!!) I can't believe how much Tooele has grown from the first time I went there. It will be a 4A school next year. I talked to one of the volleyball coaches and she said there are 300 more Freshmen next year than the Senior class has this year! They have already started building another High School. (aren't you glad you know all about Tooele now!) We go to Grantsville (right next to Tooele) Monday - our last trip out there - yeah!!!!
Saturday morning Mark and I went to the temple. We've decided that's the best time to go. The weeks fill up with ballgames, meetings, etc. It was nice to go as always. Such a beautiful place to be!
I went up to Super Saturday as soon as I got home to do my "project". I did 3 magnet tiles that took about 2 minutes to do! I love those kind of projects! They say Live, Laugh and Love - good words to live by. I actually went for the food - I was hungry!!
We worked in the yard the rest of the day - burning leaves, limbs, etc.. We all smelled like smoke. We still have lots to do but it'll be there tomorrow!
I better go get ready for church - I piddle around all morning and then I have to hurry!

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Sounds like fun! I wish we could work in the yard :)

Tawnya said...

Sounds like you were busy busy!