Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kody Jedediah Valentine

We got our new grandbaby yesterday. He made his grand entrance at 3:58 a.m. July 16th. He weighed 7lbs. 3 oz. and is 18 1/2" long. He's perfect, adorable, sweet, soft, darling, etc., etc., etc. They brought him home today so I get to play "grandma" 24-7 for the next few days. Nothing better than that! I don't know how to post pictures on Katie's computer. She'll have to help me tomorrow maybe! Lucas has been such a cute big brother. He's always says "so tute" and kisses his head. Katie and Jed are such good parents to these cute little boys. They are "extremely" tired tonight though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I search for Jedediah, I was his companion at Brazil Belem Mission and I miss him.
My e-mail is emrsbrasil@hotmail.com, contact me...