Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mom's and TLC

We've had Katie, Lucas and Kody with us the past few days. Katie has been very sick so we brought her and the boys back with us. After a trip to the Dr. and two antibiotics she's feeling a lot better. I'm so glad I have the summer's off (from work) to have had some time to help her. I was always so glad when my mom came and helped after I had my babies. Nothing like a little TLC from moms! We met Jed in Ogden today. We'll sure miss them although I'm sure they're ready for a break from all of us!

Lucas and Kody (2 weeks old!)
"Go faster Dampa! "

Loves riding Vic - (notice the chaps!)


Sitting in Nappy's chair.



1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I bet you are ready for a break as well!! I can't wait until you come out to help me, just wish you could stay a little longer!