Tuesday, December 11, 2007

From this

To this:
Yes, we are remodeling out bathroom - it all started with a leak behind the tub. One thing led to another and here's where we're at! It's suppose to be done before all the kids come home for Christmas so hopefully it'll be done. I am so excited to get it back together. Our neighbor is doing it and he does a great job - I've let him just take over and pick everything out! Neutral colors is all I asked for! We might have to take family pictures in the bathroom! It'll be the nicest room in the house!
New tile today! I love it!
New tub - sheet rock, etc. - getting closer!

This is the old vanity -


This is what the wall behind the tub looked like when they tore the tub out. Scarry! There is red flamingo paper behind the green lily paper! (so I was told!)



5 comments:

Lissagerl said...

Wow!! You're redoing the whole thing? I want to see it when it's done!!

Unknown said...

Carole
How exciting. I can't wait to come and see it this summer.

The Valentine Fam said...

Wow..it looks great. I can't wait to use it!! :) Maybe we can convince Lucas to take a bath in your new tub. I think we could possible work out the pictures in there...just sit the kids in the window!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I can't wait to see it and use it. Family pics might be a little squishy!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

Wow, it is going to look totally different. It is going to look great when it is done.