Sunday, December 2, 2007

REESE KALLI KESLER IS HERE

Reese - 4 days old
This is little Abby - 2 months old (can't wait to see her!)

Lucas tending the babies. (He loved to hold Baby Reese).

So precious.
Just home from the hospital in my warm and cozy sleeper.

Brand new!
(I posted these pictures backwards! Oh well!)
Our newest little grandbaby arrived November 26, 2007 (Monday)! She's absolutely gorgeous. Her name is Reese Kalli Kesler. (which fits her perfectly). Everything went so well and Tawnya and baby are doing great. Landon is just a great dad and helps Tawnya with whatever she needs! Mark took me down Monday and I stayed until last night. He came back down Friday to pick me up. (Jessic has my car while hers is getting fixed). It's no fun to leave a brand new baby - but I'll see them soon. We can't wait to get them all together at Christmas!
To see more cute pictures visit my girls blogs.

4 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

So glad we have a mom who is so willing to help us all out. What a great grandma. Abby and I can't wait to come and see you! Reese is so adorable!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

By the way she's actually only about 2 months in that picture!!

Tawnya said...

You are the greatest! I'm so glad Reese has you for a Grandma...what a lucky little girl! Thanks for all your help. I couldn't have done it without you! We love you!

The Valentine Fam said...

Grama Carole is the B-E-S-T best (and Grampa Mark too)! You take such good care of us. Love you!