Friday, February 29, 2008

Middle Name Tag

I've been tagged by my niece Janis! I have to describe myself using the letters of my middle name. I don't have one so I'll use my maiden name - CLOUSE.

C - I love most anything CHOCOLATE and CHERRY Pepsi

L - I am a LUNCH LADY

O - I like to be ORGANIZED (I've been doing alot of this lately!)

U - My husband says I'm UNDERSTANDING (most of the time!)

S - I'm looking so forward to SPRING and SUMMER!

E - I ESPECIALLY ENJOY my grandkids and family.

I tag: Jessica (Nappy), Torrie, and Melissa (Go to Janis' blog to see the rules!)

4 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

Very good mom. Those describe you pefectly. I knew you could do it!

Lori Taylor said...

Carol,
It was good to see you in Feb. I'm glad you sent a valentines letter with your blog on it. I just started a blog myself. I'm still learning. It will be fun staying in touch with each other through our blogs. Take Care!
Lori

Tawnya said...

Good job mom! That is you to a tea, tee, ti, T? What is it?

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Good job mother! Perfect description of a wonderful madre!