Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sun and Snow

I went to SUNNY and WARM Mesa, AZ last week to my nephew's wedding. The new Mr. and Mrs. Max (Amy) Germaine. Such a cute couple!
My Mom and Dad - (I love to go visit them!)
This is what I came back to:
"Old Blue" is buried!

Mark trying to get the snow off the carport.


This is ridiculous!

Makes for a pretty picture - but that's about it! (however we do need it badly)
(Sorry the pictures are a little mixed up! - Not sure what happened)
Germaine/Clouse Family Shara, Abby (isn't she darling!) and Lynsee .
It was wonderful to spend time with AC, Shara and Abby. They live very close by to my mom and dad right now with Aaron's parents. (Thanks Dennis and Diane for breakfast.) It was so nice to see them again also.








6 comments:

Tawnya said...

Looks like you had fun! I want to go there, it looks MUCH warmer than here. I'm about sick of the snow!

The Valentine Fam said...

That's insane! We definitley don't have that much. I think you'll be digging out for quite awhile. I'm afraid "old blue" may be done for!

Wish I could have gone to AZ. Looks like you had such a fun time.

Unknown said...

I am so tired of all this snow!! We can barely get in and out of the drive way with all the drifting. I want to go somewhere warm. Probably not in my cards, though :(

Lissagerl said...

That last one was from me, not my mom. Ooops!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

We had so much fun with you here, I wish you lived by me. Like I said, it was about 75 today and gorgeous. I was in shorts. Abby wants to see her grama!!

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY!!! Look at all the snow. And you want us to move closer. Your NUTS!!!! ;-) JK

Loved the "Valentines" letter and picture you sent.