Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged by Sally

Sally tagged me a while back - I'm finally getting it done!

A - Attached or Single - Attached to Mark (although he thinks I'm attached to my cell phone sometimes!
B - Best friends - Mark and my girls.
C - Cake or pie - Cake (oatmeal)
D - Day of choice? - Holidays!
E - Essential items -Scriptures, Cell phone, computer,
F - Favorite clothing items - slippers, socks, and p.j.'s
G - Greatest Ambition in Life - serve a mission with Mark someday!
H - Hometown - Virden, N.M. (yes it's on the map!)
I - Indulgence - Bubble Baths
J - January or July - Definitely NOT January
K - Kids - 4 girls, 3 sons in law and 4 grandkids
L - Life isn't complete without? - Family and Friends
M - Movie - Disney Classics
N - Number of brothers and sisters - 3 sisters, 1 brother
O - Oranges or apples - Oranges -(fresh squeezed)
P - Phobia - Snakes (imagine that!)
Q - Quote - "Kill 'em with Kindness"
R - Reason to Smile - Lucas' funny sayings
S - Season of Choice - Late Spring, Summer, Early Fall (warm weather)
T - TV shows - Good Things Utah - Everybody Loves Raymond
U - Unknown fact about me - I don't like to shop - except online!
V - Vegetable - I like most veggies
W - Worst habit - Dr. Pepper - (I've only had 1 since Monday!)
X - xray or ultrasound - Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food? - Grilled Steak and Mexican Food
Z - Zodiac sign - Pisces

I tag my girls and nieces.




4 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

You like bubble baths??!! I don't know if I ever remember a day where you didn't take a hot bath!!

Tawnya said...

Good job on the "1 Dr. Pepper!" I can't hardly believe it!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I too can hardly believe 1 Dr. Pepper without withdrawls! I'm quite impressed!

kate said...

Happy Birthday!!!