Saturday, March 29, 2008

LUCAS' SURPRISE VISIT

Nappy surprised us and brought Lucas home with her for the weekend. We've had a great time. Here's a few of the things we've accomplished so far:
I had a great time playing with my cousins C.J. and Logan. We went to McDonalds and played on the toys and had Happy Meals. It was so much fun. I was very tired and fell asleep on the way home.
Practicing my "Sunbeam" Song for church tomorrow.
I love to have a bath at Grams now. I didn't like the old tub with doors on it. (It doesn't hurt to have toys in there too!
Playing basketball with the cup. He loves to brush his teeth while watching himself in the mirror.


Thanks Lucas for coming to stay with us. We've had great time and we love having you come. Grampa loves your helping hands when he feeds the animals and works on boots! Bring your little brother and other 2 cousins next time too! We'll have a great time!

4 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh how fun...I wish Abby could come and spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa. I bet you had a blast with him!

The Valentine Fam said...

He loves to visit! Last night we had FHE on being thankful. He told us that you gave him cake and he said thank you! Funny kid!

Unknown said...

What a good daughter you have to surprise you like that. Tell all your kids that we will be at your home Possibly July 17, definately July 18th -20th leaving on the 21st and we would love to see everyone.

Tawnya said...

How fun! I wish I could send Reese up there to visit...soon enough! You're the greatest grandparents!