Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fifty, Nifty, United States.....

Yeah! I finally have a "quarter keeper". (Not sure of the correct term). Tawnya and Landon (and Reese) gave it to me for my birthday - thank you very much. I've been saving them since they started in 1999 in my Mickey Mouse cup. There are only 4 states left to go.
We went to see our Utah Valley kids this weekend since it was General Conference. We had a great time playing with the grandkids and enjoying General Conference. We hadn't seen them for a long time! Thanks for the good time! When we got home Shara skyped us so we got to see our little Abby too! (What a wonderful invention!)

3 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I wish it was the other way around...you see your Arizona kids and then skype the Utah Valley ones! I like your quarter holder.

Tawnya said...

It looks very nice Mom! It was fun to see you guys this weekend. Love you!

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks for coming. We had a great time. Love Skype...best thing ever! The quarters look nice.