Monday, August 16, 2010

Demolition - Day 1-2

This is the "before" picture -
All cupboards are out!
This is my job - "clean up crew"


Jed's oops!
Carpet is out - now the pad
More surprises!
This is where Lucas can be found!
The plumber is coming tomorrow!
Demolition Crew
Notice the linoleums! pretty huh!

Under the kitchen sink cabinet
Washer and Dryer Wall (not sure why there's a hole in the wall!)
Coat Closet Wall (notice the rock wall along the bottom and up the side!)
We've seen about 6 different layers of "lovely" wallpaper!















4 comments:

Tawnya said...

yowza! Making progress!

The Valentine Fam said...

I like how you're vacuuming even though the carpet is getting ripped up in the next few hours!! Looks like a mess! Can't wait to see the progress.

No Buckaroos said...

I know, I know - obsessive vacuuming skills I have! I just wanted it ready to put on the porch!

kate said...

How exciting! Keep posting the 'boring' pictures.. I'm lovin it!