Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Demo(lition)

I'm sure this is boring to most people reading this - but it's for my documentation and posterity!
More lovely wallpaper - (birds and hearts)

Lucas having some summertime fun!

Plastering the wall to keep the critters out!
Jed mixing the cement outside in the dark!

The wiring proved to be quite a challenge for the electrician - trying to shove wires through a rock wall was a chore!


Yeah - there's wires!
Looks MUCH better - (really!)

Jed and Mark decided Rootbeer Floats sounded good - I was giving a "demonstration" of how to make them on the kitchen floor!















2 comments:

Lissagerl said...

A few things are cracking me up in these pictures. First of all, that doesn't even look like the same room. WOW!! I'm so excited to see the finished project. That house has needed a new kitchen for probably 50 years now :) I am cracking up at Mark doing plaster with his hat on. I know that Jed has a ball cap on in the next pictures, but it just strikes me as funny that Mark is working indoors with the cowboy hat one. lol Looking forward to the finished project!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I wish I was there to see how this is going down!