Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! I hope they all have a wonderful day. I talked to my dad yesterday - what a great dad he is! He was a farmer/mail carrier and provided us with a wonderful childhood to look back on and cherish. He taught us to work hard right along with him - hoeing cotton, moving cows, burning ditches, hauling hay, picking rocks, etc., etc. We're so glad he's still with us - he gave us a scare a year ago! He's such a tender hearted man and I love him alot.
Also, to my father in law - Grant. He's 93 years old and still going strong - just slower! He's always been to kind and loving to me and my family. He has a great sense of humor and is full of sayings that we've come to love.
And to my husband Mark. With a house full of girls he's had to be very patient and just smile! He's been a great dad to his 4 daughters and a wonderful husband putting up with me. He's having a great time being a grandpa to Lucas and looks forward to the ones coming soon!
I'm very blessed to have these men in my life. Happy Fathers Day! Love you all very much.

No comments: