Sunday, June 24, 2007

WILLOW PARK

Katie, Jed, Lucas, Mark, Jessi and I all went over to Willow Park in Logan Saturday afternoon. None of us had been there for a long time. They have improved the looks of it quite a bit but the same animals are there - birds, birds, and more birds! And some ducks and ducks. We did see a fox, bobcat, monkey, elk and other stuff. It was a fun little outing.



Trying to get a drink!
Dancing on the rocks.

Lucas checking out something - probably turtles that he couldn't see! Unless they moved he couldn't see them - they looked like rocks to him I think.


Having our picnic lunch at Willow Park.



3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

That looks like fun and I can't believe you still have that lunch box! Too funny!

The Valentine Fam said...

I think I've seen enough birds to last for another 10 years!! Thanks for coming with us, we had a lot of fun!