Thursday, June 21, 2007

STUFF

This has just been a week of busy-ness. Jessi left for the stake Priest and Laurel camp on Tuesday. She is the President of the girls and has been busy getting ready for that. Hopefully it's going well. Mark and I went up Tuesday evening to help with the dance. They wanted us to do some "fun" line dances, barn dance, etc. to get it started. I think they had fun. We were going to stay overnight but decided to come home - it's not that far - Camp Zarahemla - by Morgan. Very nice camp ground with lodge, cabins for the girls, showers, ampitheater, basketball court, etc. Nice place for a family reunion.
We've been working on our camp trailer getting it ready - Mark had to fix a couple broken pipes. (One reason we didn't stay overnight). I made strawberry jam last night while I was home alone - (Mark went back to the camp for Bishopric Night.) I just did one case but that was enough. We also put up our cooler - it's getting hot enough to use it in the afternoons. This house stays pretty cool until it gets in the 90's. I got up early and mowed the lawn today. I'm going to clean carpets after I get back from town. It's just been a good week to get a few things done.

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Busy Busy, I need you to come to my house and get me motivated to get organized and cleaned!! I can't seem to get the motivation, but I am making strawberry jam on Saturday!