Saturday, August 4, 2007

Weekend Projects

Here's my projects I've accomplished this weekend. The blanket binding has caused me much stress! It's a "Floppy" blanket. My sister, Nyla, has done them and "told" me how to do them. I couldn't get the binding to look nice so a friend of mine suggested to just do a running stitch on it. It turned out much better and actually looks kind of cute! Not sure that I'll do a silky binding again until Nyla "shows" me how to do it. (However the corners did turn out nice! - they caused much stress at first also!).
Shara has been doing "pillowcase" dresses so I thought I'd try one - not sure about it either!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Is that pillowcase dress for me? PLEASE!! Good job on finishing your projects! I did my hooter hider today all by myself! It turned out very cute!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Very cute mother! I'm so glad you do grandma's work for her!

The Valentine Fam said...

Tawn forgot to say all by herself with some help from me!! The dress is so cute...too bad I don't have any reason to try and make one. I've done some of the burp clothes...they turned out cute, but i still have some minor adjustments to make.

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED. I GET TO START ON MAKING PILLOWS AND BABY BLANKENT.
P.S. THE BLANKETS AREN'T FOR ME