Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Projects

Kody is being blessed this coming weekend and he won't fit in Lucas' blessing outfit! He's too big so I had to make him a new one. I got it done yesterday. It turned out pretty cute. I hope it's not too big for him though. It looks pretty long! (Thanks to Melanie with the zipper).
My girls were telling me about these diaper burp cloths so I thought I'd try some. SIMPLE!! I added rickrack to the sides of it. (I can't believe they still make rickrack!)
I thought I'd better get these done. Shara's baby is hopefully coming soon - before next Wednesday- when Tawnya and I go out to see them. I'm so excited to get a little grandaughter!
We had a very nice shower for Tawnya and Shara last Saturday. They got so many cute things.
I was also asked to be the YW President a couple of weeks ago. Just when I thought I'd have some extra time on my hands! It'll be fun to work with the girls again. It's been a few years since I've served in YW. Maybe I'll get it right this time around!!!! We have a great presidency and a lot smaller group of girls since they divided our ward. Only 18 girls! Half of them are Laurels.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

It turned out darling! I really like the burp cloth with the ric rac. I need to make some now!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

That didn't take long! You just might have to make another one for a little girl. The burp cloth looks really cute and easy to do!

The Valentine Fam said...

I'm so excited for Kody to wear his blessing outfit tomorrow...you do such a good job! The burp cloth turned out really cute. I'll have to copy the ric rac idea