Thursday, September 20, 2007

CUTEST GRANDAUGHTER




Yes, we do have the cutest little grandaughter! Abby Lyn Call made her entrance on September 19, 2007 at 3:18 p.m. She was only a few hours old (like 2) by the time we (Tawnya and I) got here. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 1/4 inches long. She has light brown hair and is just darling. We've spent most of today at the hospital with them. I'll be glad to get them home tomorrow to start my "grandma duties". I do whatever I'm told!! AC and Shara are already taking such good care of her and will be great parents!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Thanks so much for coming mom! I couldn't have done it without you! You are the best mom in the world. Abby is so lucky to have you as her grandma. I've only had a couple melt downs today!