Friday, September 28, 2007

WITHDRAWALS



I've been having withdrawals! "Grandma withdrawals". I had to come home Wednesday and leave little Abby. I absolutely love going to help my girls when they have their babies but I don't like saying goodbye and leaving them. We shed alot of tears.

I'm so glad that I was able to go help Shara and Aaron. She has been such a good little baby. We had "sleep overs" every night. Her in the laundry basket and me on the couch. Shara wasn't getting any sleep listening for her all night. I'd take her up to Shara when she woke up to eat. (You can see lots of pictures on their blog).

It was fun to have Tawnya come and help also. I think she learned a lot about what to expect when she has her little one!

It's a good thing Lucas and Kody are coming here tonight (and Katie, Jed and Jessica). They should be here any minute!

I'm so looking forward to Christmas when they all come home this year!

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

We are having major gram withdrawals!! We really needed the "nursery" last night. It was a little rough! Now you are off to Arizona to be the "nursery" Good luck! Love ya!

Tawnya said...

You are the best G-ma! I'm so glad our kids will have you to spoil them!