Sunday, October 14, 2007

TRIP TO AZ

I was able to go see my parents and some of my family the first part of October. My mom and dad are getting older and I needed to go see them. Katie was already down there and then went to Mexico with her in-laws for a "Girls Getaway". She left Lucas at my mom's so I helped watch him! We went up to Heber to Max and Jeanie's "cabin" (it's a very nice home) for conference weekend. It was very cool weather up there and we had a great time. Nyla was able to drive over and be there with us. It's always so nice to see my family. I had a great time being with them.
Grandma Great, Lucas and Grandma Carole Grandma Great, Lucas and Katie

Playing with all the animals. He loved, loved, LOVED playing with them - thanks Grama Jeanie!
Jeanie, Nyla, Mom and Me. (The power went out so Jeanie had wet hair!)
Indian petroglyphs. (We climbed up this little trail to see these - we even took Lucas up there - crazy us!)
Looking for my favorite rock (on our way to see the llamas.)
Nyla, Jeanie and Lynsee hunting for rocks - (a little bit of our Grandma coming out in them!)
They actually found a piece of petrified wood that was very pretty.
Calling the Llamas over - they wouldn't come! (Nyla, Jeanie, Lynsee and Lucas

"Grama" Jeanie showing me the horses on our walk.
Not a very big playpen!
Lucas in the cage with "Fuzz". The puppy's name is really Fizz but Lucas called him Fuzz.










3 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks for all your help with Lucas in Arizona. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the cabin.

Tawnya said...

Looks like fun! What a fun grandma you are. Our kids are so lucky to have you for their g-ma!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

How fun and tiring I am sure! Lucas was glad to have you there I am sure of it!