Thursday, October 25, 2007

Midway Weekend


Nancy planned a fun "sisters weekend getaway" last weekend. We went to Midway and stayed at her timeshare condo. Ellen and Nancy went up on Thursday and Anne, Grace and I went up Friday afternoon. We met them in Park City at the Outlet shops then went to unload the car at the condo. We found a place to eat in Heber (we figured the one with all the cars must be good!) Went back to our room, got in our jammies, and watched "Must Love Dogs".

Saturday morning was cold and snowy! We went back into Park City, moseyed around a little mall and ate lunch. Ellen and I had to head home (we had to be back for church duties) so we left before the snow got worse. The others stayed until Sunday. Thanks Nancy - it was a lot of fun visiting and eating and spending girl time together. I didn't take many pictures. Nancy took one of the snow on Sunday - I'm definitely not ready for winter to hit yet!

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I forgot your even went! Glad you had fun. I'm excited to start doing a mom and sisters outing with us!

Tawnya said...

Oh fun! And look at all the snow! I'm not ready for it either, especially not with a newborn baby! I'm with Shara, i'm excited to do a mom and sisters outing!