Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy 25th Shara

Look what they found in the leaves!!!!

Shara and her cute little family in the leaves!

Happy Birthday Shara! It's hard to believe it's been 25 years! I was carving my 1st pumpkin (yes, I was deprived as a child!!!) when I went into labor with her. We are so very excited to have them move closer to us (still not close enough). They will be moving to Mesa in November. They have really loved living in the Boston area and have done a lot of fun things. They will miss New England and the people they've met. We're glad we were able to visit a few times while they were there.
You're such a wonderful daughter and cute little mommy to Abby. We love you lots and hope you have a very Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Thanks so much mom! I feel so old!