Saturday, September 27, 2008

REMEMBER SEPTEMBER...

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom today! She's everything a mom/grandma should be and they just don't come any better! Have a wonderful day mom (stay in bed as long as you want!!!)

Singing Happy Birthday to Abby on Skype.

Playing with all the animals we found! She loved them.

More fun with animals.

Yes, I rule the roost at Grama's!
Reesie Peesie and all the animals -

I've had a de-junking/cleaning bug lately so I thought I better act on it before it left! I pulled everything out of the closet upstairs that tends to collect junk and stuff. I sorted, DI'd, and trashed. It took ALL DAY LONG but was nice to get it done. I'm afraid my "bug" has left now




It sprinkled a little (notice the ponchos!) but not much.

We went to a Toby Keith concert with Grace and Jim last weekend. It was a lot of fun (although Toby Keith was a little tipsy to begin with!). The dinner was good, (some) of the music was good, our seats were great, and the entertainment next to our table was interesting! We hoped their were a lot of "designated" drivers that night! Thanks Tustisons for the invitation. We had a lot of laughs!







2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I think it's funny how the men are in ponchos and the women are braving the storm! You had another busy month!

No Buckaroos said...

We had already taken ours off!