Sunday, September 28, 2008

SCHMIDT'S - EST. SEPT. 26, 2008

My beautiful niece Calie Clouse was married to Paul Schmidt on Friday in the the SLC Temple. It was a gorgeous day and I was so happy to be able to be at her wedding and see Kent, Shelley and most of their family. (Some of the kids weren't able to come and Jake's on a mission.)
Lucas smelling the flowers."They smell sooooo good!"
Kody looking for a treat in Grama's bag.
The new Schmidt family!
Shelley, Paul, Calie and Kent
Pretty Clouse Girls!
Karin and Kent enjoyed visiting at the Open House in Rockland, ID.
The Clouse Family
Just for fun (nice job Brooke and Karen!)
Kent and his girls! (what a lucky guy!)


Grampa Kent and Calla - she's a little doll but she DID NOT like Uncle Mark!

Clouse and Mortensen Families.

Beautiful Bride and Dad













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And this whole time I thought everyone made a funny face in that picture! I guess I'm the only "special" one this time