Friday, October 16, 2009

Holy Tamale!

My cousin, Doreen, was teaching some of her friends in her ward how to make tamales today. I work with Kathleen so she invited me to come along also. (I actually invited myself!) It was so fun to become reaquainted with Doreen and meet some of her family. The tamales were awesome and we had a great time.

Have some tamales! (They are yummy!)
Nicole - "How do you eat these things?" (Still wrapped in husk)
Carole - "Here, let me help you honey!" (It was hilarious!)
Cleaning up and catching up on family news! We've only seen each other once (and that was briefly) since we were kids!
Doreen, husband Russell and son Chase (hopefully I got the names right!) She also has two other sons.

For more pictures and the recipe - go to: clousecousinscookin.blogspot.com.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi aunt Carole! I made my blog private so if you want to see it just email me your address--karenorphey@gmail.com