Sunday, October 4, 2009

UEA/Conference Weekend=Grandkids!

We got to enjoy Lucas and Kody for a few days while Katie and Ryker went to visit the Call's.

Lucas found "twin caterpillars"! One crawled up his arm and around his neck -I had to get it off - which I don't like to touch creepy crawly things.



Gramps and his little shadow - eating candied popcorn!


This is what happens when Kody is being very quiet! He got into the Desitin - (makes for a cute little cowboy clown!)

We sure enjoyed having them - come again soon!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are great grandparents. You always have so much fun with your little grand kiddies!!! LOL That's awesome that Brigham is getting a temple how exciting. I think we will come more often now!!! ;)

About Us said...

Your grandkids are darling! I love the pics:)

The Valentine Fam said...

They had so much fun as always. You two are the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin maybe I'll just go private.. I don't know!