Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sisters in Zion

You like the title I know!
Nancy planned a little getaway to St. George the end of September. What a fun time we had. We did lots of shopping, eating, talking and laughing. Here's a little synopsis of what we did The sisters: Nancy, Anne, Elaine, Grace and Ellen
We enjoyed doing a session in the St. George Temple

A cute couple took a picture with me in it too!

Waiting for AAA to come "jump" us - dead battery drink time!

Enjoying the hot tub - the pool was too cold for me!
Santa Clara Swiss Days - Grace contemplating which watch bands to buy!
Bargain buys at Dillards (I think that's where we were) We shopped till we dropped! ( I was sitting on the chair)
After breakfast at Village Inn - some other places we enjoyed were: Cracker Barrell, Applebees, Bent Fork, One Man Band Diner, - I've forgotten some I'm sure.







No comments: