Friday, March 30, 2007

BRRRRrrrrr!

That means it's COLD! (not Bear River)
Let me just say I don't enjoy being COLD! We just sat through a very COLD softball game! Not only was I FREEZING but it was kind of a boring game. We played Ben Lomond and won 9-1. I don't think the girls were into the game much either! Nappy did okay but her shoulder is hurting her. She didn't hit like she usually does. Spring sports is always so unpredictable with the weather. Hopefully it will warm back up next week.
Mark is healing nicely from his surgery. He's done very well.
Sheridan, Torrie and their kids will be here tomorrow. We're so excited to see them again. They live way too far away!

1 comment:

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

I am so sick of the cold weather. I am beginning to wonder if we are going to see sumner this year. I hope everything is okay with Jess's shoulder.