Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fun Times!

Girls with Grams (87) and Gramps (93) Nic.









Busy sewing darling bags! (Notice Tawnya is nowhere near the machine!)









Last week we had such a good time! Shara came "home" for about a week. We did a few projects making diaper bags/Primary bags, and baby blankets. Shara's baby better be a girl! We did pink! It's always so fun to have them all together again. I felt like a mother hen with all her baby chicks! A big THANKS to their good husbands who let them come. Jed and Landon came up Saturday. AC was the only one not here - we sure missed him.
Shara read lots of stories to Lucas and usually ended up putting him to sleep! It ended up being such nice weather. He loved to be outside and RUN.
Our house was sure quiet Tuesday when everyone left! I always go through withdrawals for a few days. We miss you all and love you tons! Can't wait until Christmas!


4 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

It was sure fun to be there! It's always hard to come home again. I go withdrawls as well! Can't wait till Christmas to all be together again.

Dennis and Diane said...

Carole & Mark, It sure was nice of you to feed and entertain Wendy's family. I'm sure they had a blast, expecially going "tractoring." I love the photo of your four girls when they were little at the top of your blog. It reminds me of when my three sisters and I were all little. What fun you must have had with Shara being there. My sisters & I still have lots of fun together. Love, Diane

Dennis and Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawnya said...

It was super fun! Thanks for all that you do to make these times fun!