Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mesa - March 2007




My trip to Mesa was wonderful! Such beautifiul weather this time of year down there. It was a little chilly in the evenings but so nice.


My mom and dad are doing quite well. A year ago we didn't know if my dad was going to be with us much longer after he had a stroke but he is doing MUCH better. I wish I could see them more often. They are such great parents and grandparents. Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do for us! We love you so much.


I was also able to spend some time with my sisters Nyla and Jeanie. Nyla came down Friday morning and stayed until Monday. We went shopping for baby material and book shopping with Jeanie. Thanks for the books Jeanie! I have such awesome sisters. We have a lot of fun when we get together.


Nyla's daughter, Marsha, blessed their baby on Sunday so I was able to see most of their family. Their own little families are all growing so fast! (See picture above)





3 comments:

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN IN MESA. I BET YOU DIDN'T WANT TO COME BACK TO THE COLD WEATHER IN UTAH!

Tawnya said...

Fun times! You posted this pretty early! Glad you had fun!

The Valentine Fam said...

Glad to see that you figured out the pictures!! It's always fun to go see Grams and Gramps!