Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm a little slow at getting around to it. We had such a great holiday with all the kids home. We managed to do a few family pictures before Christmas. With all the new babies we knew we couldn't go outside so we "borrowed" the Young's home. They have a beautiful staircase and area at the bottom that would fit us all. (Thanks Youngs!)

"I love mother - she loves me"...
Aaron, Shara and Abby (she was tired of pictures!)

Landon, Tawnya and Reese (she could care less!)
"We love Aunt Nappy - yes sir-ee"...
Katie and her cute boys - Jed, Lucas and Kody

"We are a Happy Family"!




2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh how cute is everyone? Very cute pictures.

Lissagerl said...

I saw those pictures on the girls' blogs and I wondered who's house that was. Cute, Cute!!