Friday, January 11, 2008

Tagged

Katie tagged me and I have no idea how to do this but I'll try.
Here goes:

10 YEARS AGO: (1998) - Busy mom with high school, Jr. High, and Grade School kids.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:

1. Check on Baby Reese

2. Finish cleaning for guests tonight (Torrie is coming!!!!)

3. Watch "Good Things Utah" (On Demand is great!)

4. Start a grocery list - (haven't been since the holidays)

5. Organize in the bathroom a little more - (it's almost all done!)


SNACKS I ENJOY:

1. Chips and Salsa

2. Dr. Pepper/ Cherry Pepsi

3. Fresh Squeezed O.J. (thanks to my mom and dad for AZ oranges!)

4. Most anything chocolate

5. Most any dessert


THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

1. Pay off debt

2. Remodel our house

3. Visit a few places that I'd like to - (Nauvoo, Hawaii, etc.)

4. Hire a gardner/landscaper

5. Share a little of it with others!


3 OF MY BAD HABITS:

1. Drink too much pop

2. Throw things away I shouldn't have! (Sorry, Mark!)

3. Worry about things I have no control over!


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVES:

1. Virden, NM

2. Provo, UT

3, Thatcher, AZ

4. Logan, UT

5. Tremonton, UT

(6. Honeyville, UT (I named all of them!)


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1. Summer School Arts/Craft Assistant

2. BYU Religion Dept. Secretary

3. EAC Admissions Dept. Secretary

4. USU Biology Dept. Secretary

5. Pre-School Teacher Assistant

(6. Lunch Lady (present job)


5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:

1. I have high blood pressure - (hopefully going down!)

2. I make "purple punch" on Sundays.

3. I don't like to shop.

4. I don't like to be cold.

5. I was an Arizona All Star Volleyball Player


If you haven't been tagged - now you are!

-

5 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

Good job mom! The purple punch made me laugh!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I still need to do mine. We LOVE purple punch. Your the best lunch lady!

Unknown said...

That's so funny the purple punch. I think I need to go get some and make it a tradition in our home. LOL Your bathroom looks Awesome Carole. Baby Ty and I loved being with you guys even though it was what only 6 hours (awake time) how sad. We will spend more time with you this summer. I know you are going some where, remind me when so we don't end up coming when your gone. Love ya much!!

Lissagerl said...

I did NOT know about the all star volleyball thing. Obviously you were good because you were the coach, but I did not know about that. These things are good for learning all those little things.

Tawnya said...

Purple Punch is the best! I guess I better do mine soon!