Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reese is Home!


This past week has been quite a week. Our little Reese ended up in the hospital with that nasty RSV illness. She was a sick little baby for a few days. They were finally able to bring her home Sunday night. I wanted to go down and see her but I knew the less people around the better. There was a segment on the news tonight about RSV and babies. Wicked stuff! We're so grateful for all your thoughts and prayers in her behalf. I'm hoping to go down and see her this weekend and help Tawnya get caught up on whatever she needs. (except school!)
We were also able to see Torrie and Ty for a few hours last weekend. She flew up for her sister's wedding and then stayed with us Friday night. She went with us to Grandpa's Birthday Breakfast (94 years old!) and then I took them back to the airport. Too short of a visit but so good to see her and the baby. We look forward to seeing them all this summer!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

We're so glad she's home! Thanks for all the prayers! She's a lucky little girl to be so loved.

Alison said...

I am glad she is doing good. It is scary stuff.

Hey, thanks for the comment. I love reading other peoples blogs. Your family is SO cute! Its fun to see how they have grown and have their own families!

The Valentine Fam said...

So glad that she's feeling better. We're happy that your coming down and excited to see you. Love ya.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I'm so glad that she is home. I wish I could go down and she her.