Monday, January 21, 2008

Quick Trip

I made a quick trip to see my Utah Valley Kids. I've been anxious to see Reese and how she's doing. She is perfectly fine! What a smiler she's become! You'd never know she was so sick! I went with Tawnya to her 2 month (can you believe she's 8 weeks old today!) check up today. She had 3 shots and did not like them. (Who would??)
Abby had her 4 month check up today - has an ear infection so no shots for her today. Hope she's feeling better soon. I know her mom and dad haven't got much sleep lately!
Kody had his 6 month check up - he's doing great and got his shots.
Lucas got to stay home with Aunt Nappy! Lucky boy!
I left after church yesterday (I had to speak or I would have gone earlier) and came back this afternoon. I thought I was going to have to stay another day - "HUGE SNOW STORM" - and I wasn't sure about driving home. Once I got to American Fork it was fine the rest of the way. The roads were clear and by the time I got home the sun was shining a little.
It was fun to see the kids and we learned how to play "FARKLE"!
I didn't take my camera - so no pictures.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I'm glad you made it home safely! Thanks for coming down. It was fun to see you! Love ya.

The Valentine Fam said...

It was fun to see you, even if it was just for a minute. Love you!