Sunday, June 28, 2009

# 11

I'm not sure what to call this post! "Updates" aren't really pertinent anymore. (Dad's doing fine!) We've had some busy days with funeral preparations and getting things in order for that.
Dad had talked about his funeral and what he wanted so it's pretty much planned. It will be Thursday July 2nd here in Mesa at their church on Stapley/Mckellips at 10:00 a.m. The buriel will be in Virden about 5:00 p.m. that evening.
Mom is doing very well. She's at peace and knows Dad is well again. She is VERY appreciative to all those who have shown their love and support.
Thanks to all who have left comments on my blog - I love you too and thank you for them.
We look forward to our families coming this week - we've missed them!All the girls making funeral plans

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Thanks Shara for getting the pictures up to date! Love ya much.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've been posting about Grandpa and everything that has been going on. I have been thinking a lot about Grandma. Sounds like she's doing ok but I hope she really is. I imagine the hardest part will be when things slow down and everyone goes home. Tell her I love her. See you all soon!

Kingsford Family said...

I was so sorry to hear about your dad. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Michele

Denise Lasley said...

Carole
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. When I talked to you the other day it sounded like it might be his time, None the less we are never ready to let go of our Daddys and my heart breaks for you. How do you let go of your first hero. Again if there is anything you need here please don't hesitate to call no matter the hour. I love you. Denise

Denise Lasley said...

Carole
I'm so sorry about your Dad. When I talked to you the other day I wondered if it wasn't time for him. We are never ever ready to let go of our Daddys. My heart is broken for you and all I can do is send my love to your awesome family. I hurt for you and your girls. Please know that we love you so very much. Denise