Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back

Here's a few pictures from the last 10 days:
Ryker Beatty Valentine - one day old
Big brother Lucas and Ryker

"My Three Sons
Lucas and Nappy posing with the statues at the hospital.
Abby, Kody and Reese at the Monte L. Bean Museum at BYU
Lucas and Shasta the Liger
Kody and the Rhino
Kody and Reese in the sandbox and Tawnya's house (Sandbox = Mess!)
It was so fun to be together again as a family for a few days. We ate alot, laughed alot, (see Katie's blog for eyebrow episode!) and just had a good time. Shara and Abby flew up on Thursday and stayed until Monday. There were a few battlewounds to show (with three almost 2 year olds what do you expect!) but nothing serious!
Ryker has been an absolute angel baby and hopefully will continue to be!
I dropped off Shara and Abby at the airport Monday afternoon - and ended up going back to get them due to their flight being cancelled. We went into SLC for a couple of hours, ate and took them back to catch their next flight.
I miss them all and can't wait to see them again!
Yesterday was a rather quiet day and my first official day of summer!
My girls all have nice cameras so for better picture viewing see their blogs.








1 comment:

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks mom for coming! You are the best. I'm sure you were ready for a nice relaxing break! We love you!!