Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#5 Has Arrived







Our 5th grandbaby arrived safe and sound on May 29th, 2009! He is perfect in every way, adorable as ever, and alot of chubbiness to squeeze and love on! He weighed in at 9lbs 7 oz. 19 1/2" long. Katie kept telling us she felt like she was going to birth a 10 lb. baby and no one believed her - even her own doctor was shocked! She had a pretty easy time having him though. She hasn't felt great after this one but she's doing pretty dang good I'd say! She's not a complainer or whiner at all!



My job is to keep Lucas and Kody under control - I'm afraid I'm failing at that duty! They are two busy little boys. I'm trying to plan my day as what to cook, clean or wash so hopefully I can get it all done by the time I leave next Monday.



I love my job as Grama Carole - there's nothing better and it's so much fun being with the kids.



The nights have gone pretty well so far - He sleeps in about 3-4 hr blocks which is wonderful.
Well I am tired tonight so I best be going to bed before the baby wakes up!
Shara and Abby come tomorrow for a few days and we can't wait! We'll have so much fun with all the kids together.



2 comments:

grandma Deb said...

Congratulations Grandma!!! He looks perfect. Have fun while you are with the girls and little boys!!! You will have to rest when you get home. Tell Katie she is a trooper. That is a big baby and she deserves to be tired. Love to you all!! c-u-soon G Deb

The Valentine Fam said...

You can stay forever! I'm not sure what I'll do when you leave. Thanks for coming. We love you!